Tailored heating solutions for the office
We offer modern, energy-efficient office heaters for:
- the in-between season. Save costs on office central heating!
- as a standby heating solution when the seasonal heating period is over and the search is on for temporary heating solutions on cold days
- to complement existing heating systems
- or long-term for office spaces with no central heating.
The ambient air in an office contributes considerably to a good working environment and the well-being of employees. Anyone looking for a cost-effective, energy-efficient solution for office heating has come to the right place at BURDA PerfectClime. Our office HEATPANELS are reliable, function independently from the central heating system, can be switched on or off at any time as required, and are installed without additional construction work.
Infrared heaters in the office – a sensible alternative in the cold season
Infrared heating – in form of panel heaters – is particularly appropriate when the seasonal heating period is over and the search is on for temporary heating solutions on cold days. Cool outdoor temperatures are often the norm rather than the exception in our part of the world, even in the warmer seasons. But at the same time, it’s not particularly economical to turn up the temperature on the office central heating during the in-between season because it takes a long time to heat up. The operating costs are out of proportion with the brief period of heating.
For a pleasantly warm office and workplace environment, infrared panel heaters with short warm-up time are our recommendation!
Contact us for a no obligation consultation on +49 6173 32424–0!
Infrared heating for unheated offices and workplaces
Office spaces, staff rooms, waiting rooms and even reception areas with no central heating can best be warmed with infrared radiators or infrared heating panels. No construction measures are necessary for this; all you need is a power supply (usually 230 volt).
All benefits at a glance!
Infrared office heaters …
- … are straightforward to operate and easily mounted on a wall, ceiling or stand
- … reduce power consumption considerably compared with conventional heaters
- … are safe due to automatic overheating protection
- … ensure a pleasant ambient climate with no dust turbulence or loss of humidity
- … and can be simply plugged into a 230-volt socket.
Infrared panel heaters for the office
Infrared panel heaters, on the other hand, function with long-wave infrared rays. This type of heater requires a lead time of approximately 20 minutes to achieve the desired room temperature.