The New Generation of Bluetooth Heaters
Home control with Bluetooth infrared heaters for indoors and out
The new Bluetooth heaters are based on the tried-and-tested heaters of the TERM 2000 and SMART series, which can be used both indoors and out. Equipped with a Bluetooth interface, the new BT heaters can be controlled comfortably and wirelessly with your smartphone or tablet. The accompanying BURDA APP is compatible with all iOS and Android end devices, and is available as a free Download. Besides wireless control using the smartphone app, the Bluetooth heaters can be operated with the proven infrared remote control (range of 6 meters) as usual, or manually, with an integrated switch on the device. The infrared remote control contained in the set is in Unicode, and is compatible with all BURDA Bluetooth heaters. Using the device’s built-in switch, the heaters can be turned on and off or dimmed by simply pressing the controls repeatedly.
Bluetooth Heaters – all the advantages at a glance
- With a range of up to 15 metres, the BURDA APP can regulate up to eight infrared heaters individually. And this does not require any visual contact between the smartphone and the heater, since the data can even be transmitted through walls.
- All BURDA Bluetooth heaters can be individually controlled or turned on and off via the app, from only one interface (smartphone or tablet). You can programme up to eight Burda heaters in the app controls, name them individually for practicality, and manage them either individually or simultaneously.
- Besides the infinitely variable heat regulation, you can set the heater’s tilt sensitivity via the software. It determines when the heater should turn itself off, due to safety reasons, for example, if it wobbles or falls when something bumps against it.
- By means of the app’s TIMER function, you can programme all your infrared heaters to switch off easily and comfortably at a desired time.
- The BURDA APP is compatible with all iOS and Android end devices.
All Bluetooth models in overview